One of the key aspects of our research at the Roskamp Institute is clinical trials. Without qualified volunteers, our work is impossible.
We are currently recruiting volunteers for our clinical trials, which are run by our Scientific Director, Michael Mullan, MBBS, Ph.D. We are currently recruiting for clinical trials on the following diseases.
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI)
- Head and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis with or without Spasticity
- Neurodegenerative disease
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Other psychiatric and central nervous system conditions
- Bipolar Disorder
- General Anxiety Disorder
If you are interested, please contact us here.